FIJI FIRST: Aiyaz Sayed Khaiyum had bought the internet domain name FIJIFIRST in November 2009 in preparation for general election in 2010; Now it is clear that Bainimarama/Khaiyum all along had plans to fight poll
By VICTOR LAL (More details to follow)
(1) In 2007 Bainimarama had announced that the election system would be changed to abolish the race-based constituencies and that elections would be held in 2010;
(2) Bainimarama had lied he won’t stand for elections;
(3) In November 2009 Khaiyum had registered the FijiFirst domain name for Bainimarama in preparation for 2010 election but they cancelled it;
(4) On 17 January 2014 Bainimarama said he will soon announce the formation of his political party to contest the election
(5) On 21 January 2014 Khaiyum extended the domain name in preparation for September 2014 general election;
(6) Khaiyum gave Nanuku Resort & Spa’s post box code at Pacific Harbour – P O Box 555- as proposed party’s;
(6) Phone number +679 3320016 is Khaiyum’s unlisted number and;
(7) firstname.lastname@example.org has Fiji flag and coat of arms!
MINISTER FOR ELECTIONS & A-G, AIYAZ SAYED KHAIYUM, HAS VIOLATED HIS OWN POLITICAL PARTIES DECREE NO 4 (2013) BY EXTENDING THE DOMAIN NAME IN JANUARY 2014 & ADDING THE E-MAIL ADDRESS AS FIJIFIRST2014@GMAIL.COM WHEN THE PROPOSED FIJIFIRST PARTY IS YET TO BE REGISTERED & APPROVED!